Women’s Resource Fair
The San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program (SDVLP) presents the 25th Annual Women’s Resource Fair. An event to empower and support women in need by providing free services in one convenient location.
- Medical services;
- Confidential legal consultations;
- Help obtaining financial assistance;
- Certified enrollment counselors to assist with Covered California enrollment;
- Education, spiritual and employment counseling;
- Self-defense, job application, resume and personal care seminars; and
- Free child care during the event.
Law Library staff will be at this event handing out free legal information. If you would like to volunteer your services or donate money to this worthwhile cause, visit the Women’s Resource Fair website.
Date: Saturday, March 15 2014
Time: 8:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Location: Golden Hall, 202 C Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Volunteer Registration: online