We make completing 25 MCLE credit hours before the February 3 deadline easy by offering both participatory and self-study MCLE credits. You may obtain self-study credits from our MCLE recordings and participatory credits by attending our MCLE classes listed below.
If you plan to take more than 10 MCLE classes, consider purchasing the MCLE Crunch Card for only $99. Individual classes are $10 each.
Note: the limit on self-study credits is a maximum of 12.5 credits; the remaining MCLE credit hours must be participatory. For more information, visit the California State Bar’s website.
January MCLE Classes:
- Ethics MCLE: Jan 22, 12-1 p.m.: Downtown Location
Sponsored by DTI: Ethical Issues in Electronic Discovery
- MCLE: Jan 23, 12-1 p.m.: Downtown Location
Personal Finance for Attorneys: Three Steps to Wealth and Financial Security
- MCLE: Jan 29, 12-1 p.m.: Vista Location
Homesteads: Implications, Exemptions and Bankruptcy
- MCLE (one hour): Jan 29, 5-7 p.m.: Downtown Location
Sponsored by The Hartford Group of Merrill Lynch: Philanthropic Strategies for Saving Innovations
- Substance Abuse MCLE: Jan 31, 11-12 p.m.: Downtown Location
Substance Abuse and Addiction: Inspection, Intervention, Prevention (DVD)