Thank You for a Wonderful Witkin Award Dinner
Many thanks to the San Diego Law Library Foundation for another fantastic Witkin Award Dinner. Guests enjoyed the beautiful autumn night, fantastic views, and delicious food and drinks at Tom Ham’s Lighthouse. Awards were presented to the Hon. Victor E. Bianchini (ret.) for Excellence in the Adjudication of the Law; to Craig DeWitt Higgs, Esq., posthumously, for Excellence in the Practice of Law; to Heather L. Rosing, Esq., for Excellence in Public Service; and to Renee Stackhouse, Esq., for being a Community Changemaker.
The night’s events would not have been possible without our sponsors. We’d like to thank the following for their support:
- Klinedinst PC – Event Sponsor
- Henderson, Caverly, Pum & Trytten LLP – Program Book Sponsor & Champagne Toast Sponsor
- The Hon. Judge David Gill – Friends of the Law Library
- The Hon. Judge Julia Kelety – Bartender Sponsor
- Sambold Law, Mediation & Arbitration – Dessert Sponsor
- Stackhouse APC – Dessert Sponsor & Table Sponsor
- Autumn Moody, Esq. – Champagne Toast Sponsor
- Simpson Law Group – Table Sponsor
- Higgs Fletcher & Mack LLP – Table Sponsor
- The Hon. Cynthia Aaron – Table Sponsor
- University of San Diego School of Law – Table Sponsor
- The Hon. Victor E. Bianchini – Table Sponsor
We would also like to thank the staff of Tom Ham’s Lighthouse for their wonderful service and delicious food.
And, most of all, thanks to all of our guests for helping to support the Law Library Foundation. Your generosity helps to support the Library’s Mission of making access to justice available to all the residents of San Diego County.