Thank You for Great Law Day Celebrations
The Law Library would like to thank all of our volunteers, supporters, and public library partners who helped to make this year’s Law Day celebrations so great. Our legal information fairs served almost 90 people and 55 people joined us for the Loving Story documentary. Special thanks to our attorney volunteers, who made it possible to see over 120 people at our Law Day legal clinics.
Thank you to our partners who made all this possible:
- North County Bar Association
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, The Center for Solo Practitioners
- Prof. William Aceves, California Western School of Law
- Carla DiMare, Esq.
- Silvina Tondini, Esq.
- Prof. Bryan Wildenthal, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- San Diego Public Library, Downtown Branch
- San Diego Public Library, City Heights Branch
- Vista Branch of the San Diego County Public Library
- El Cajon Branch of the San Diego County Public Library
- Chula Vista Public Library, Civic Center Branch