Worst-Case Tax Scenarios and Other Selected Tax Topics
Date: Monday, January 10, 2022
Time: 12 pm
Location: Online Webinar
También se ofrecerá una versión en español de esta presentación el 24 de enero de 2022.
In this FREE webinar, representatives from Legal Aid Society of San Diego’s Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC) will explain details about:
- Worst-case scenarios with tax debts,
- Other meaningful tax penalties,
- Our LITC Services, including: Audits, Issues with returns or Economic Impact Payments (EIP), Communication Issues with the IRS, Preparation and Representation for Tax Court and Collection Alternatives (Installment Agreements (IA), Offer in Compromise (OIC), and Currently Not Collectible (CNC)),
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits (UIB) Clinic services and future plans,
- Expectations for 2021 Tax Season: 3rd EIP, Advanced CTC payments, and other selected tax topics.
Our webinars are just one of the many resources that we have made available to help you with your legal education during the COVID-19 crisis. Check out our Classes, Legal Databases, and COVID-19 Legal Issues pages for more information! If you have any questions about our webinars or accessing our legal databases, please contact us by email or telephone.