We have many ways to assist you!
- Call us at 619-531-3900, 619-719-5252, or 760-940-4386
- Email a librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In-person services by appointment, review appointment information and make a reservation. Walk-ins available only on a limited basis.
- Make a phone or video chat appointment with a reference librarian
- Visit our database page to access remote databases from home
- Visit a free legal clinic
- Use our collection of electronic books from Nolo Press
- Find free legal help
- Use the Statewide Chat service to chat with a reference librarian