We have many ways to assist you!
- Call us at 619-531-3900, 619-719-5252, or 760-940-4386 (we will return your call from a blocked number as staff is working from home)
- Email a librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In-person services by appointment are back on April 1, 2021. Check out the appointment information.
- Video chat with us M-F from 2pm to 4pm- Virtual Front Desk Service
- Make a phone appointment with a reference librarian
- Visit our database page to access remote databases from home
- Visit a free legal clinic
- Use our collection of electronic books from Nolo Press
- Find free legal help
- Use the Statewide Chat service to chat with a reference librarian