SERVICES & RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOU NOW!
Our staff is available for reference assistance in-person, via phone, email, and chat service.
- Make an appointment for in-person computer use or assistance and access to print materials.
- Email our reference staff to ask questions and fulfill document deliveries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 619-531-3900 (Se habla español), 619-719-5252, or 760-940-4386
- Make a phone or video appointment with a Librarian at a time convenient for you!
- Use the Statewide chat service
Pick-Up SDLL Available Again
Databases available outside the law library:
- Fastcase Database (open to the general public – login instructions and link on webpage)
- Gale Legal Forms Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Hein Online (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Lexis Database (open to general public – must register – instructions on webpage)
- Lexis eBooks via San Diego Digital Law Library (Borrowers ONLY)
- National Consumer Law Center Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- NOLO Database (open to the general public – login instructions included in login page)
- Westlaw Edge (open to the general public – must register – instructions on webpage)
- Covid-19 Legal Issues Portal / COVID-19 Recursos en Español
- Self-Help Center
- Research & Motion Guides (includes sample court templates)
- Free Legal Websites for San Diego, California, and Federal legal issues
- Check our Calendar for remote class options
- We have free webinars on our YouTube Channel!
- Our staff has prepared a list of FREE and LOW COST online MCLE with offerings from several organizations.
- Check out the California Lawyers Association free public video series