The following links provide information on civil harassment and domestic violence cases, with the focus on cases in San Diego. Need help? Visit us at our Downtown location, or contact us directly for all your research needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 619-531-3900 or 619-719-5252.
NOTE: If you have an emergency or dangerous situation involving domestic violence or harassment dial 911 immediately. The telephone number for the 24-hour National Domestic Violence Hotline is 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233).
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego: Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- YWCA Domestic Violence Legal Services
- California Courts Self-Help: Abuse & Harassment
- San Diego Superior Court Domestic Violence Court
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order Applicant Packet
- San Diego Superior Court Civil Harassment Packet
- LawHelpCA additional information on Domestic Violence