SDLL Is Here for YOU!
We want to let you known that although our buildings remain closed, we are still here, providing the expert legal research and reference assistance upon which San Diego County depends! We have listened to your requests and are adapting to meet your needs. Our staff as been working hard to add content specific to the legal issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, provide remote access to our legal databases, and keep you updated on the legal news of San Diego County.
Currently, we are providing the following services:
- legal research and reference assistance via email and telephone, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- FREE document delivery,
- COVID-related research guides,
- FREE remote access to legal databases like,
- CEB Pro,
- Gale California Legal Forms (for Borrowers & Benefit Package Holders),
- Lexis Advance (ends May 31st), and
- Westlaw Edge (ends May 31st),
- FREE webinars via Zoom video conferencing, including database tutorials and online CLE classes, and
- Research and Motion Guides.
At this time, we do not yet have a scheduled date for what will be a limited reopening. Currently, we are working hard to put in place our reopening procedures and acquire the necessary resources needed to protect the safety of our staff and patrons. Please keep reading our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates! Thank you for your continued support and take care!