Law Made Public From Home!
Our staff is still available for reference assistance via phone, email, and chat service.
- Email our reference staff to ask questions and fulfill document deliveries at email@example.com
- Call us at 619-531-3900 (Se habla español) or 760-940-4386
- Use the Statewide chat service
Databases available outside the law library:
- NOLO Database (open to the general public – login instructions included in login page)
- Fastcase Database (open to the general public – login instructions and link on webpage)
- Gale Legal Forms Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY, please call 619-531-3900 for password)
- Covid-19 Legal Issues Portal
- Self-Help Center
- Research & Motion Guides (includes sample court templates)
- Free Legal Websites for San Diego, California, and Federal legal issues
Minimum Continuing Legal Education Classes (MCLE)
The San Diego Law Library is currently working on providing MCLE classes online. In the mean time, our staff has prepared a list of FREE and LOW COST online MCLE with offerings from several organizations.
Although our buildings are physically closed, we are still here to help you and provide services. Take our survey and let us know how we can best serve you during this difficult time.