Our staff is available for reference assistance in-person at our Downtown location, via phone, email, and chat service.
- Our Downtown location is open for in-person services Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Remote reference available Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM by phone 619-531-3900 or email email@example.com
- Email our reference staff to ask questions and fulfill document delivery requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Statewide chat service
Pick-Up SDLL Available Again
Our Pick-Up SDLL book circulation program is available again, allowing you to reserve items and check them out.
Some Databases are available at our 3 Partnership Library Locations, click here for more information.
Databases available outside the law library to Borrowers:
- Gale Legal Forms Database
- Hein Online
- Lexis eBooks via San Diego Digital Law Library
- National Consumer Law Center Database
Database available to everyone in San Diego County remotely:
- NOLO Database (open to the general public – login instructions included in login page)
Information and resources available on our website:
- Self-Help Center
- Research & Motion Guides (includes sample court templates)
- Free Legal Websites for San Diego, California, and Federal legal issues
- Check our Calendar for remote class options
- We have free webinars on our YouTube Channel!
- Our staff has prepared a list of FREE and LOW COST online MCLE with offerings from several organizations.
- Check out the California Lawyers Association free public video series