Law Made Public From Home!
Our staff is still available for reference assistance via phone, email, and chat service.
- Email our reference staff to ask questions and fulfill document deliveries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 619-531-3900 (Se habla español) or 760-940-4386
- Video chat with us M-F from 2pm to 4pm- Virtual Front Desk Service
- Make a phone appointment with a Librarian at a time convenient for you!
- Use the Statewide chat service
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT starting Tuesday, October 13th!
Learn about how to schedule an appointment for computers or reading room access.
PICK-UP SDLL: OUR SPECIAL COVID-19 CIRCULATION IS HERE!
We are offering “curbside” circulation of library material, books, and MCLE CDs. Check out all the information here.
Databases available outside the law library:
- Fastcase Database (open to the general public – login instructions and link on webpage)
- Gale Legal Forms Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Hein Online (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Lexis Advance (open to general public – must register – instructions on webpage)
- National Consumer Law Center Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- NOLO Database (open to the general public – login instructions included in login page)
- Westlaw Edge (open to the general public – must register – instructions on webpage)
- Covid-19 Legal Issues Portal / COVID-19 Recursos en Español
- Self-Help Center
- Research & Motion Guides (includes sample court templates)
- Free Legal Websites for San Diego, California, and Federal legal issues
- Check our Calendar for remote class options
- We have free webinars on our YouTube Channel!
- Our staff has prepared a list of FREE and LOW COST online MCLE with offerings from several organizations.
- Check out the California Lawyers Association free public video series
Although our buildings are physically closed, we are still here to help you and provide services. Take our survey and let us know how we can best serve you during this difficult time.