Law Made Public From Home!
Our staff is available for reference assistance in-person at our Downtown location, via phone, email, and chat service.
Effective Monday, August 23, 2021 facial coverings will required for in-person services.
- The Downtown location is open limited hours for in person services, Monday to Thursday 9am to 3pm.
Due to our limited in person hours, we are still offering remote reference services Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Email our reference staff to ask questions and fulfill document deliveries at email@example.com
- Call us at 619-531-3900 (Se habla español), 619-719-5252, or 760-940-4386
- Make a phone or video appointment with a Librarian at a time convenient for you!
- Use the Statewide chat service
Pick-Up SDLL Available Again
Databases available outside the law library:
- Fastcase Database (open to the general public – login instructions and link on webpage)
- Gale Legal Forms Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Hein Online (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- Lexis eBooks via San Diego Digital Law Library (Borrowers ONLY)
- National Consumer Law Center Database (Borrower & Benefit Holders ONLY)
- NOLO Database (open to the general public – login instructions included in login page)
- Westlaw Edge (open to the general public – must register – instructions on webpage)
- Covid-19 Legal Issues Portal / COVID-19 Recursos en Español
- Self-Help Center
- Research & Motion Guides (includes sample court templates)
- Free Legal Websites for San Diego, California, and Federal legal issues
- Check our Calendar for remote class options
- We have free webinars on our YouTube Channel!
- Our staff has prepared a list of FREE and LOW COST online MCLE with offerings from several organizations.
- Check out the California Lawyers Association free public video series