Sponsored by The Hartford Group
About the Program:
– 1 hour General Participatory MCLE credit.
In partnership with The Hartford Group, we offer this special program for financial/legal/tax advisors, foundations, high net worth individuals, and people interested in university research and innovation to address a smarter way to develop a philanthropic strategy to support US competitiveness.
“University research addresses every aspect of our everyday lives by leading to technological innovations, life-saving vaccines, lasers, MRI, touchscreens, GPS, and the Internet, to name a few. Due to the economic state, there has been a significant reduction of funding for university research which creates an innovation deficit. We need to figure out a way to contribute, now more than ever, so that the US does not fall behind in innovation,” said Christian Nielsen Braemer, CEO & CoFounder, Pushing Innovation.
To learn more, we invite you to join us for a glass of wine, light appetizers and a thought-provoking discussion led by a panel of experts:
– Christian Nielsen Braemer, CEO & CoFounder, Pushing Innovation
– Sandra A. Brown, Vice Chancellor for Research at UC San Diego
– Carmen Bianchi, Family Business Consultant at Carmen Bianchi Family Business Associates
– Charles Hartford, Financial Advisor at The Hartford Group
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Time: 5-7 p.m.
Location: Downtown Location
To cancel your registration, please call (619) 531-3900. To receive a refund, you must notify us 72 hours in advance. Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process.