Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: San Diego Law Library, Downtown Location
This is it! Our 8th Annual Open House is THIS THURSDAY! Have you registered?
Then, register NOW because this event is going to be a BLAST. You don’t want to miss it! This FREE community event is our opportunity to thank the community for their support.
We will have:
- Mind-blowing decorations!
- Delicious munchies!
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, wine and beer courtesy of Ballast Point Brewing!
- A live band!
- Voting for the Book of the Year & Enter a Prize Raffle
- A costume contest for the best groovy hippie outfit!
- Games and prizes (including cornhole & a hula hooping competition)!
We are also excited to have Special Guest Speakers
- Hon. Peter Deddeh of the San Diego Superior Court
- Johanna S. Schiavoni, Esq., President of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Migell Acosta, Director of the San Diego County Library
- Eric Ganci, Esq., Criminal Defense & Probate Attorney
So, register today and get your groove on with us this Thursday!