New Uploads to the SDLL YouTube Channel
We have really fallen in love with creating online content for our patrons! Not only are we trying to publish all of our continuing legal education webinars, but we are creating new content for our patrons, as well! Here is a list of our recent YouTube Uploads:
- Como Crear Subtítulos en Español (How to Create Subtitles in Spanish): Ubicado en la lista de reproducción “Recursos en Español“ En este video instructivo, nuestro bibliotecario de referencia Eddie explica cómo cambiar los subtítulos de YouTube de inglés a español, para que usuarios de la biblioteca quien hablan español puedan aprovecharse de nuestro material en línea. (Located in the “Recursos en Español” Playlist In this instructional video, our reference librarian Eddie explains how to change YouTube subtitles from English to Spanish, so our Spanish-language patrons can reap the benefits of our online content.)
- Q & A with San Diego Law Library Reference Librarians: Located in the “Webinars” Playlist Librarians share about what has been going on since the law library’s closure, and what we are planning for the future. The attendees of the live event on August 5th, 2020, were able to ask questions in real time.
- Landlord Tenant Law Update (MCLE): Located in the “MCLE Self-Study” Playlist At this July 24th webinar, San Diego attorneys Joshua Tucker and Lila Gitesatani discuss California’s housing crisis and the changes in the law that stem from the COVID-19 pandemic. This class provides one hour of self-study MCLE credit.
- How to Pay Charges on Your Account Using Koha and Paypal: Located in the “How To” Playlist This instructional video shows how to pay charges on your San Diego Law Library account utilizing Koha and Paypal. Having an online payment system allows current patrons to pay outstanding balances and renewals, and will allow us to easily sign up patrons for our benefits and borrowing packages.
And, coming soon to YouTube, we have a pair of MCLE classes:
- Litigating Patron Tort Claims in Tribal Court (Monday, Aug. 17, 2020): Spaces still available for the live webinar! This webinar discussed how to handled tort claims on tribal land and provides 1 hour of Self-Study MCLE credit.
- Little Known Secrets About Handwriting Identification (Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020): We are very excited to bring this SOLD OUT webinar to our YouTube Channel. Speaker Mike Wakshull is a great presenter with “torn from the headlines” examples. And, this recording will provide 1 hour of Self-Study MCLE credit!
We will be publishing these classes in the “MCLE Self-Study” Playlist as soon as possible after the life webinars. If you would like to be notified when they are uploaded, subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!