National Drug Facts Week
January 27 – February 2 is National Drug Facts Week (NDFW), a health observance week for teens launched by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). The purpose of this week is to talk honestly with teens about drug use and addiction. NIDA encourages local communities and schools to plan events to help teens learn about the real dangers of drug use.
To help raise awareness of this issue, participate in any one of the following activities below:
- Host or Sponsor a NDFW Event.
- Tweet About NDFW using #drugfacts.
- Take the National Drug IQ Challenge.
- Follow the conversation on Chat Day on January 28, or
- Become a social media partner – blog, tweet or post Facebook updates about NDFW to help spread the word.