Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016
Time: noon-1 p.m.
Location: Downtown San Diego
MCLE: 1 hour General Participatory credit.
About the class:
By attending this session, you will learn how to:
• Present a written argument using effective introductions;
• Recognize over-wordy and succinct written argument;
• Write an argument meeting trial judge expectations;
• Present a written argument using effective topic headings; and
• Present a written argument using effective fact statements.
About the speaker:
Randall Christison has practiced law for over 35 years, focusing on civil litigation and on training lawyers. He has handled scores of trials, around 200 appeals, and has been AV-rated for 25 years. He has authored books on law practice for CEB, as well as a number of articles on professional training and lawyers’ writing skills.
To cancel, call 619-531-3900. To receive a refund, you must notify us 72 hours in advance. Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process.