Bias MCLE Dec 1 – Will Bias Doom Your Next Case?
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 12-1 p.m.
Location: Downtown San Diego
MCLE: 1 hour bias credit
Cost: $25, $20 for members, FREE with Crunch Card
About the Program
Bias in the courtroom is a prevalent problem. Bias exists in all people. The ability to recognize your biases and the biases of your opponent can save or lose your case.
This seminar focuses on:
- Effectively recognize and reduce your biases
- Know how to counter the biases of the opposition
- Determine whether your forensic examiner’s report is biased
- Recognize the effects of bias on forensic examiners’opinions
- Make implicit biases work in your favor
- Learn how biases impact the jury’s perspective
About the Speaker
Mike Wakshull is a court-qualified forensic document examiner. He has been qualified as an expert witness in California Superior Courts and Federal District Court, testifying in cases involving will contests, contract disputes and others.
For more information about this program, visit our registration page.