Q: How do I find my case number for a case I filed in San Diego Superior Court?

Most cases filed after 1974 can be found using the San Diego Superior Court’s website. The website allows for a party name search. The results of a successful search will provide the case number, parties to the case, case type, case location, date filed, and file location.