|Job Opening: Administrative Officer
Reports to: Assistant Director, Finance & Personnel
DEADLINE: Applications accepted until position is filled.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Downtown San Diego
The San Diego Law Library is open to the public and is dedicated to providing access to justice for all.
The SDLL is looking for an Administrative Officer with the ability to do the following:
• Ability in Emergent Technology (QR codes, App-friendly, image manipulation).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Publisher
• Experience with Prezi, Adobe Pro, Salesforce, EventBrite, MailChimp all a plus
• Presentation design & layout.
• Meeting & event organization
• Perform general clerical duties, such as printing, scanning, and faxing.
• Perform other duties as assigned with a willing attitude.
• Be punctual, flexible and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to turn around work product quickly and on time.
• Handle confidential information and use good judgment while working
• Work as liaison for Library Board and Non-Profit Board
• Track donations and record gifts for Non-Profit Organization
• Offer strong support to various departments with excellent customer service skills.
• A bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Social Services, Humanities, Marketing, or Communications is preferred.
• Three (3) years of work experience in the field of administration or progressive non-profit work.
• Must be familiar with the creation and administration of business organization policies, procedures, and assessment tools.
• Seeks out ways to use new technologies
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Requires managerial self-sufficiency, creative solution-thinking, excellent organizational and communication skills,
• Ability to work alone or with a team
• Self disciplined, service oriented, considerate, solution focused
• Must maintain files and be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
• Excellent communication skills
• Compensation: DOE – Starting at $35,000/year
• This is a Full-Time job with generous benefits.
• Apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com