This week is Pro Bono Week. It is intended to focus the nation’s attention on the increasing need for pro bono and acknowledges the dedication and unprecedented response of attorneys who volunteer their services throughout the year. Pro bono work helps to provide increased access to justice.
We want to thank all the attorney volunteers and partners who make our legal clinics possible. In the last year, the Law Library hosted almost 300 legal clinics and lectures to help over 2000 self-represented litigants know and protect their rights.
Thank you to the attorneys and staff of:
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- North County Bar Association
- California Western School of Law Access to Law Initiative
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Center for Solo Practitioners
- San Diego County Bar Association Appellate Practice Section
- Elder Law & Advocacy