Homeowner’s Rights Clinic
The Legal Aid Society of San Diego is offering the Homeowner’s Rights Clinic. If you are a homeowner who is worried about foreclosure or is struggling to pay your mortgage, we may be able to help you. The Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc. offers free legal assistance to low-income individuals.
We also assist with:
- Information about your options for avoiding foreclosure
- Information about the loan (mortgage) modification process
- Applying for financial assistance from the California Mortgage Relief Program
- Applying for a loan (mortgage) modification
- Reverse mortgages
- Home repair issues – solar panels, contractor issues, etc.
Please call (877) 534-2524 to see if you qualify for our services and to make an appointment. This clinic is by Appointment ONLY, no walk-ins will be accepted.
San Diego Law Library – on the third Thursday of the month, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Chula Vista Public Library, Civic Center Branch – on the second Thursday of the month, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.