Join us at our Downtown location on Thursday, October 28th to check out deals that are scary good at our Annual Used Book Sale! This year has been tricky enough, so we are giving out only treats this year for our fabulous patrons! Our entire selection will be available in the first-floor stacks where you fill find barely used practice guides and treatises for 60% – 70% off retail price. And, you get free candy, too!
Here are some of our available titles:
· Bankruptcy, the Rutter Group, 2019
· California Causes of Action, James Publishing, 2019
· Civil Procedure Before Trial, the Rutter Group, 2019
· California Criminal Law, Witkin 4th ed., West, 2016
· Elder Abuse Litigation, the Rutter Group, 2019
· Family Law & Family Law Forms, the Rutter Group, 2019
· Insurance Litigation, the Rutter Grup, 2019
· Landlord-Tenant, the Rutter Group, 2018 & 2019
· Legal Guide to the Business of Marijuana, PLI Press, 2018 & 2019
· Personal Injury, the Rutter Group, 2018 & 2019
If you are looking for a specific title, email us at email@example.com. We are happy to provide a full list of titles, including price, date last updated, and how many are available. All of the practice guides pictured above are available for purchase. Quantities are very limited, so don’t delay!
You can also learn more about our Annual Used Book Sale by watching our What’s Happening Now! on the Used Book Sale posted on Facebook Live last Thursday. Or, contact our Book Sale Coordinator, Luz Villalobos, at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego Law Library’s mission is to provide access to justice. Check out Classes, Legal Databases, and COVID-19 Legal Issues pages for more information! If you have any questions about our webinars or our Borrowing or MCLE Class Packages, please contact us by email or telephone, or you can sign up for an appointment for a telephone call with a reference librarian, or visit us in person. And, if you want to view more of our educational programming, most of our webinars are available on our San Diego Law Library YouTube Channel.