Opportunity to Serve on the Grand Jury
The San Diego Superior Court is now seeking county residents to serve on the 2015/2016 San Diego County Grand Jury. The Grand Jury investigates citizen complaints and the operations of governmental programs of the County, cities and special districts. Nineteen individuals are selected to serve on the Grand Jury each year.
To qualify, you must:
1. Be a citizen of the United States;
2. Be at least eighteen years old;
3. Be a resident of California and San Diego County for at least one year immediately prior to selection;
4. Possess natural faculties of ordinary intelligence, sound judgment, and good character; and
5. Possess sufficient knowledge of the English language to communicate both orally and in writing.
For more information and how to apply, read the news release.