The San Diego County Registrar of Voters began mailing vote-by-mail ballots to registered San Diego County voters on October 5th. If you missed the October 19 voter registration deadline, it may still be possible for you to vote in the November 3, 2020 General Election.
“Same Day” or Conditional Voter Registration provides an opportunity for eligible Californians who miss the deadline to register to vote or update their voter registration information for an election.
Already have your ballots and ready to cast your vote? Visit the California Secretary of State-Official Election Information page or the San Diego County Registrar of Voters for detailed information on:
- Official Mail Ballot Drop-off locations list
- Mail ballot drop-off location tool
- Sign up for “Where’s My Ballot”
Prefer to vote in person? In person voting is available:
- At the Registrar’s office beginning Oct. 5, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- At your assigned polling place or the Registrar’s office Saturday, Oct. 31 through Monday, Nov. 2, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All will again be open on Election Day, Nov. 3, when the voting hours change to 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
See our Election 2020 Research Guide for more on the history of federal voting laws, California resources, and information on the upcoming 2020 General Election.
Para traducir al español, haga clic en la bandera de México en la esquina superior derecha.