Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 12 pm to 1 pm
There is no MCLE credit for this class
About the Program:
Energy Leadership is the process that helps you develop a personally effective style of leadership. It positively influences and changes not only yourself, but also those with whom you work and interact. This positive leadership style can even improve your organization as a whole. Creating awareness of your energy and how it impacts your perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors allows you to optimize your performance and leadership.
This class will discuss:
- The energy/action model of leadership;
- Assessing your energy in life and work;
- Identifying how you’re leading yourself and others;
- Understanding how your level of energy is directly related to success as a leader;
- How to move from functioning effectively to functioning optimally.
About the Speaker:
Marta Manus is a San Diego attorney with Cohelan Khoury & Singer specializing in wage and hour class action law. Marta is also a certified professional coach working with attorneys to identify and move beyond burnout to thrive in work and life.
This is a free community education class and there will not be MCLE credit.