Final Month of MCLE Crunchtime
As you all know by now, the California Bar requires attorneys whose last names starts with N-Z to complete 25 hours of MCLE credit by February 1, 2020. That deadline is quickly approaching! We have 14 hours of MCLE classes to help you on your way, including one hour of Legal Ethics credit and two hours of credit in the category of Recognition and Elimination of Bias.
Each 1 hour class is $25, but our Unlimited MCLE pass gives you more MCLE for less money. For only $75, you can attend as many MCLE classes as you would like to from the day you enroll through the end of 2020. So, if you plan on attending at least four classes, the Unlimited MCLE pass will save you money.
All classes start at noon, and with the exception of the Thursday, January 9th class, they all take place at our Downtown location.
- Tues., Jan. 7, 2020: Virtual Law Office: Important Ethics Rules DVD (1 hour Legal Ethics) (Previously shown in North County)
- Wed., Jan. 8, 2020: Speedwriting: From Brain to Brief in a Hurry
- Thur., Jan. 9, 2020: Gender Bias in the Legal Profession DVD (1 hour Elimination of Bias) NORTH COUNTY (Previously shown Downtown)
- Fri., Jan. 10, 2020: Alternative Criminal Justice Programs in San Diego
- Tues., Jan. 14, 2020: Employment Law Update
- Wed., Jan. 15, 2020: Move-Away Orders in Family Law
- Thur., Jan. 16, 2020: Federal Indian Law 101
- Fri., Jan. 17, 2020: Will Bias Cost Your Next Case? (1 hour Elimination of Bias Credit)
- Tues., Jan. 21, 2020: Lawyer’s Guide to California Cannabis Law
- Wed., Jan. 22, 2020: How to Write and Effective Appellate Brief
- Thur., Jan. 23, 2020: Misdemeanor Military Diversion (Penal Code 1001.80)
- Fri., Jan. 24, 2020: Summary Judgment & Summary Adjudication Motions
- Wed., Jan.29, 2020: Persuading Trial Court Judges
- Thu., Jan. 30, 2020: Elder Abuse