The San Diego Law Library is celebrating Law Week, May 1 -May 6, by hosting a series of events designed to increase access to justice. The free events are presented in partnership with our local bar associations and the Civic Center branch of the Chula Vista Public Library and El Cajon branch of the San Diego Public Library.
Remaining events this week include:
- Law Librarian in the Public Library: At the Chula Vista Civic Center branch library on Wednesday, May 4, from 10 am to 2 pm.
- General Legal Clinics: At the El Cajon branch library on Wednesday, May 4, from 1 pm to 3 pm; and Vista Law Library on Thursday, May 5, from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Unlawful Detainer Clinics: At the South County Courthouse Law Library on Friday, May 6, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Family Law Clinic: At the Downtown Law Library on Wednesday, May 4, from 3 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Divorce Resource: At the Downtown Law Library on Wednesday, May 4, from 6 pm to 7 pm.
You can get more information about Law Library Law Week activities here.