The California Bar deadline for MCLE Compliance Group 1 (last names A-G) is February 1, 2022. But we are here to make completing your 25 hours of MCLE easy as pie! We offer participatory and self-study MCLE credits.
And, you can gain participatory credits by attending our MCLE webinars!
- Mon., Dec. 13: Disability Law Update (1 Hour General Participatory Credit) A presentation about some recent case decisions regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Wed., Dec. 15: The Fourth Amendment and the Border (FREE 1 Hour General Participatory Credit) A presentation about Fourth Amendment search and seizure doctrine in the border context.
- Thurs., Dec. 16: Asylum at the Southern Border (FREE 1 Hour General Participatory Credit) A presentation about U.S. asylum law and how current policies are affecting asylum seekers at the Southern border.
- Tues., Jan., 4: Managing Implicit Bias in the Workplace (1 Hour Elimination of Bias Participatory Credit) A presentation about implicit bias in the workplace and how to manage implicit bias in the practice of law.
- Thurs., Jan. 20: Unfair Competition Law: The Basics and Beyond (1 Hour General Participatory Credit) An overview of unfair competition law in California and the role that City Attorneys play in enforcing the law.
And, stay tuned! We will be adding more classes for January soon.
Our online MCLE classes are only $10 each. However, if you purchase our MCLE Class Package for $75, you will be able to attend as many MCLEs as you want from now until the end of 2022! In addition to unlimited MCLE classes like these,you will also get remote access to legal databases like Gale California Legal Forms, HeinOnline, the National Consumer Law Center Digital Library, and Trellis Legal Intelligence. So, SIGN UP NOW for our MCLE Class Package.
Our webinars are just one of the many resources that we have made available to help you with your legal education during the COVID-19 crisis. Check out our Classes, Legal Databases, and COVID-19 Legal Issues pages for more information! If you have any questions about our webinars or accessing our legal databases, please contact us by email or telephone.