We are excited to announce our new and improved website! We updated our website to make sure that you are able to get the information that you need with the least number of “clicks.” We have also optimized our website for mobile device viewing. It’s the same great web address (www.SanDiegoLawLibrary.org) but the content you rely on is now arranged into streamlined menus and quick links to get you to the information you want faster!
Here are some highlights:
- Want to contact us? Our contact info and hours/locations are at the top and bottom of every page.
- Our most popular content is available via quick links on the middle of the homepage.
- Find out what’s happening at a glance with our What’s New section of the homepage under the quick link icons.
- New accessibility icon in the upper right-hand corner to easily resize content or change colors appear at the top of every page.
- Upcoming events are now prominently linked at the bottom of the homepage, so you can easily register for events.
- The majority of our content is now arranged in the top menu under Services, Research, Self-Help, Classes, and Blog.
- For easier navigation, the menus on the top and bottom of the page remain the same throughout the website.
- Search the Catalog or renew books from the homepage, under Research, or in the footer of every page!
- Want to learn more about the Law Library and how to support us? It’s at the bottom of every page!
We hope you like this new website and find the content you want easier and faster. Have ideas on how to make it even better? Let us know at: email@example.com