Upcoming Events

Child and Family Support

The San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program is offering FREE legal assistance to low-income individuals with their family law matters. If you do not have an attorney, please contact 619-235-5656 x124 to determine your eligibility and to schedule an appointment Clinics are normally held every Wednesday at the downtown Law Library at 1105 Front Street from 3:30 to 5:45pm. Note: you must call to make an appointment, walk-ins will be seen on a limited basis and cannot be guaranteed.


The San Diego Superior Court Family Law Facilitator program assists self-represented litigants prepare documents and forms related to child and family support actions. They also provide workshops and one-on-one assistance in the areas of divorce, paternity, child support and custody/visitation.


You can make an appointment with the Family Law Facilitator by going to their online appointment center.


Note that due to the State Court Budget Crisis, availability of services and hours of operation change frequently. Check the Family Law Facilitator’s webpage for current information.


Family Law Facilitator Locations



Translate »