Book Sale Back with New Selection of Books!
Is your practice suffering because you don’t have all the references you need? Are you representing yourself and tired of coming to the Library to check out the same book repeatedly? If so, then you are in luck! Due to popular demand, we have brought our book sale back. Look for savings of 60% to 70%. Most sets are only 1 or 2 years out of date.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Rutter Guide
- Business & Profession Code 17200 Practice – Rutter Guide
- California Drunk Driving
- California Law and Motion Authorities
- California Municipal Law Handbook
- Enforcing Judgments and Debts – Rutter Guide
- Steel on Immigration
- and many more!
The sale is open to the public. Sale books will be available at the Downtown location only. Check in at the Information Desk when you enter and we’ll take you up to the library’s fifth floor to take advantage of the sale. Come early as quantities are limited and the sale won’t last forever!