Is your practice suffering because you don’t have all the references you need? Are you representing yourself and tired of coming to the Library to check out the same book repeatedly? If so, then you are in luck! Due to popular demand, we have brought our book sale back. Look for savings of 60% to 70%. Most sets are only 1 or 2 years out of date.
- Anti-Slapp Litigation – Rutter
- Bankruptcy – Rutter
- California Criminal Law – Rutter
- California Drunk Driving – James
- California Guardianship Practice – CEB
- California Municipal Law Handbook – CEB
- Civil Procedure Before Trial – Rutter & CEB
- Enforcing Judgments and Debts – Rutter
- Federal Ninth Circuit Civil Appellate Practice – Rutter
- Landlord – Tenant – Rutter
- and many more!
The sale is open to the public. Sale books will be available at the Downtown location only. Check in at the Information Desk when you enter and we’ll take you up to browse our selection. But, come by soon because quantities are limited and the sale won’t last forever!