Bar Exam Study Program
Need a place to study for the upcoming California Bar Exam in February 2024? Join our Bar Study Program to get access to our training room for a convenient and comfortable place to study.
We understand that you may not be from San Diego or have attended a local law school with access to their campus study spaces. Also, you just may want another study space option to get out of the house and away from the usual study spots! The San Diego Law Library has created this special Bar Exam Study Program to make space for students studying for the California Bar Exam. Our Legal Research Only Policy precludes studying your own materials rather than using the Law Library services and resources. This limited time program will allow future attorneys to use our facility while studying for the Bar Exam and using their own Bar preparation materials and resources.
Detailed information about the program:
- The program is FREE.
- Limited to 25 people to allow sufficient desk & chair space for registrants.
- Study will only be allowed in the designated Training Room(s).
- The Training Room is a shared space. We do not have individual study rooms.
- The study space is available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:45pm starting 12/1/23 through 2/26/24.
- Amenities include: various seating options, table space, whiteboards, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
- We do not have bar prep materials. You are responsible for providing your own bar prep materials and technology devices.
- Please bring headphones and wear them if listening to music or bar prep materials, with volume adjusted so as not to disturb others.
- Covered drinks and snack type food is allowed. Please be courteous to other users when eating in the room.
- When using the restroom or taking a phone call, all electronics must be packed up and not left unattended in the room.
- Patron Rules of Conduct and Conference Room Policies must be followed.
Registration & Sign In:
All participants must register for the program via our online application and provide their law school affiliation and verification of their February California Bar Examination registration (example: Email from State Bar stating Eligibility Approved). Participants must sign in at the front desk each day of study prior to going into the Training Room.