About the Program:
MCLE credit is not available for this class.
This workshop covers:
• Overview of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings;
• Procedures for filing a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy;
• How the process affects creditors and debts;
• Alternatives to bankruptcy filings – debt negotiation; and
• Open Q & A on debtor’s rights.
About the Speaker:
Vincent Renda practices bankruptcy law, creditor’s rights, collections law and general civil litigation. Mr. Renda’s experience includes civil fraud collection matters in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases and representation of large credit card companies and banking institutions. For more information, please visit our registration page.
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Time: 12-1 pm
Location: Downtown San Diego Location
To cancel your registration, please call (619) 531-3900.