About the Program:
Note: We are not offering MCLE Credit for this class.
This workshop covers:
• Overview of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings;
• Procedures for filing a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy;
• How the process affects creditors and debts;
• Alternatives to bankruptcy filings – debt negotiation; and
• Open Q & A on debtor’s rights.
About the Speaker:
Vincent Renda’s practice includes bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, collections law, and general civil litigation. Mr. Renda has represented large credit card companies and banking institutions in literally thousands of bankruptcy court matters and proceedings. His experience in civil fraud collection matters in chapter 7 bankruptcy actions is vast and unprecedented. In addition, he has developed custom software systems and programs for the implementation and processes found in his practice areas. These proprietary software programs maximize the legal productivity and financial return to his clients.
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Time: 12-1 pm
Location: Downtown San Diego Location
Cost: Free (donations are appreciated)
To cancel your registration, please call (619) 531-3900.