Annual Used Book Sale: Deep Discounts on Gently Used Practice Guides
Many of you come to the library for a specific resource. Whether it is Causes of Action by James or one of the Rutter Group’s many practice guides, you rely on the library to provide you with these expensive practice guides. But, what if we told you that could buy a copy of your favorite practice guide or treatise at 60% – 70% off retail price! Well, you can during our Annual Used Book Sale!
We are selling used copies of many of our most popular print resources. Here are some of our available titles:
- Bankruptcy, the Rutter Group, 2019
- California Causes of Action, James Publishing, 2019
- Civil Procedure Before Trial, the Rutter Group, 2019
- California Criminal Law, Witkin 4th ed., West, 2016
- Elder Abuse Litigation, the Rutter Group, 2019
- Family Law & Family Law Forms, the Rutter Group, 2019
- Insurance Litigation, the Rutter Grup, 2019
- Landlord-Tenant, the Rutter Group, 2018 & 2019
- Legal Guide to the Business of Marijuana, PLI Press, 2018 & 2019
- Personal Injury, the Rutter Group, 2018 & 2019
No matter what your law specialty is, we’re sure we have a used book perfect for your practice! If you are looking for a specific title, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to provide a full list of available titles, including price, date last updated, and how many are available. All of the practice guides pictured above are available for purchase. Quantities are very limited, so don’t delay!
You can also learn more about our Annual Used Book Sale by watching our What’s Happening Now! on the Used Book Sale posted on Facebook Live last Thursday. Or, contact our Book Sale Coordinator, Luz Villalobos, at email@example.com
San Diego Law Library’s mission is to provide access to justice. Check out Classes, Legal Databases, and COVID-19 Legal Issues pages for more information! If you have any questions about our webinars or our Borrowing or MCLE Class Packages, please contact us by email or telephone, or you can sign up for an appointment for a telephone call with a reference librarian, or visit us in person. And, if you want to view more of our educational programming, most of our webinars are available on our San Diego Law Library YouTube Channel.