There are many ways to support us; material donations, your time, financial contributions or attending an event. The Foundation hosts an annual Witkin Award Dinner celebrating members of the legal community and their good works. This is their primary fundraiser supporting the Law Library. Your tax-deductible donation to the Law Library Justice Foundation supports the San Diego Law Library. Our book collections, online legal resources and programs promote relevant, pertinent and timely legal information to San Diego County residents. The goal is to provide access to justice for all.
Donate today using our convenient and secure online PayPal portal. Thank you for your continued support!
Mail your donation to:
1105 Front Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Call to make a donation.
Phone: (619) 531-3904
Fax: (619) 239-1563
Contact email@example.com to make arrangements to donate:
- Vista Branch Renovation – Help us transform our Vista Branch location into a community center with a flexible, multi-use conference area, and private meeting spaces. We are starting with technology and furniture as we can put that to immediate use to re-instate classes. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Conference and Clinic Center for our South Bay Branch
- Additional database licenses
- Technology for 5th Floor meeting space
- Upgraded Computers
- Rooftop deck
- Furniture for private meeting spaces
- Lighting for the Downtown San Diego location
- Training Room Credenza – including wiring/li>